We want you to choose an estate planning attorney that is right for you.
Consumers often find it difficult to select the right estate planning attorney. We cannot tell you how to choose the perfect attorney to handle your estate planning needs. Each attorney and law firm has different values, levels of service and expertise. Below, learn about our firm's values, level of service, and wide-ranging experience that we provide. If you are an existing client, this is a great item to forward to your friends and family. For prospective clients, we hope that this will help you in selecting an estate planning attorney in the Philadelphia area that meets your needs.
* Estate planning is a highly personal matter, and every family is unique.
* Estate planning is done out of love for your family to provide for you and your loved ones for generations to come.
* We value a client-centered approach to the lawyer-client relationship. We value the knowledge, experience, wishes and hopes of each and every client that we meet with and make sure that we actively listen to what the client wants.
* Our clients tell us they love the fact that we return calls and emails on the same day. We do not allow any client to get lost in the shuffle.
* We do not cap our initial complementary consultation at 60 minutes. Our consultations usually last over 2 hours, so that we can get to know your family, you can get to know us, and we can see if we're a good fit.
* The documents that we craft for you are organized, easy to read and professional. We provide you an original and a reference copy in a planning binder that allows you to have a central resource for your estate, financial and memorial plans.
* We offer maintenance programs that permit doctors to instantly access your health care documents on a secure web site, and allow your designated family members to access your estate planning documents when appropriate.
* As a member of the national organization WealthCounsel, we have access to the latest, most innovative estate planning techniques and technology.
* We offer a holistic approach to retirement planning, and our firm is part of an umbrella of highly respected professionals that can assist you, if needed, on your retirement financial plan, long term care insurance, life insurance, and tax planning.
We know that it is not easy to choose the right attorney and that not every attorney is right for every client. That is why we offer a complementary consultation. We hope you'll take us up on the offer to meet with you to determine if we can assist you in crafting your estate plan.