Estate planning is something that most of us don't think about on a regular basis… It's easy for days, months and years to go by without ever doing any planning at all.
Whether you've worked with us before, or are considering working with our firm, we hope that you will encourage your friends, relatives and neighbors to engage in basic estate planning if they haven't already. Remind them that they at least need an updated will, financial power of attorney and health care power of attorney/living will/advanced directive. Our firm always offers a complementary consultation for estate planning cases.
If we can be of assistance at any time, do not hesitate to call our office at 215-706-0200 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A few things that set us apart from other firms:
- We take more time to educate you about your options than other firms
- We keep up with you on a regular basis to ensure your plan is up to date
- We offer a plan to keep you organized so that your plan is actually useful
- We have access to a one-stop shop for estate, retirement, tax and long term care planning
- We produce highly customized estate plans
- Our first appointment is complementary
We hope you'll encourage a friend, neighbor, or relative who needs basic estate planning to visit with us soon.